Sunday, October 7, 2012

Avalanche--

Provided by my cats entertaining themselves in the sewing room. So after I am done here I have to go fix it before I get on with 2 mystery quilts. The AQS Modern Mystery Quilt, which I am rather intrigued by. Below are my first ten strips from part one and my half circles for part two. The dark fabric will be joining strips between the semicircles that will be surrounded by the background fabric (yes its all batiks). I am a bit behind maybe I will make up some time today--depends on what I find under the avalanche.



Then prior to these I finished the pumpkin wall hanging below a few days ago. The Cornucopia that was on the same panel is awaiting quilting..but has to wait till I am caught up to my mystery quilts. It is square, but I need to put up some hooks to hold a dowel through the hanging pocket so it will lay flat against the door...but I have to find them first.

I do so love my Command hooks and clips for hanging things!


So now I go off the clean, then cut and sew (iron a bit too)

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good mystery quilt, in batik it has to be gorgeous at the end.

    ReplyDelete