Sunday, April 6, 2014

April--already!!!!

I am so far behind. But, life happens.But I have gotten some sewing and quilting accomplished, but I gotta get with it and get caught up. I have been working on these paper pieced batik BOM's





Still have the pastel blocks of the same pattern to go...they are cut and next after I finish my fabric postcards-- they are all quilted , trimmed and they all just need edged. That should get done today or tomorrow-yeah-famous last words.



Hopefully my brown ink will show up tomorrow--I ran out :-(

I could Calligraphy the "post card" on-but I think they look way cooler when  stamped.

After the post card and other paper pieced blocks are done--its on to Easter gifts. Those pics after Easter. Then I think I will cut the Coxcomb and then a baby quilt for the new grand-baby, and a quilt for each of the other grand-kids (2). Maybe a few mug rugs here and there.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment