Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Grand Baby means....

Lots of cuddle time - with all three. They are so cute as newborns. Tabitha was born 7/17 - hard to believe she is almost 2 months old already!

So I have been working on those mystery projects- the ones nobody can see until after they are gifted - and sometimes not even then. And yes, I have been working on Christmas presents - it will be here sooner than you think.

My girlfriend in Canada had snow very near today - crazy!

I did finish Abi's (5 yr old grand daughter) Bible cover. She picked the fabrics - she loves it - took it to Sunday school - makes us both very happy! (My Bible is inside it--hers is a little bigger-this pic was before she got it) The clear pocket is for her Memory Verse to go into, the two smiley face ribbons are permanently attached bookmarks.





So what have you been working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment