Friday, July 24, 2020

A little bit of this and a little bit of that..






It's hot!!!

Indoor only for this lady...

This means more sewing with the grand. Pillow case covers, key fob chap stick holders, a purse is next for the 11 year old and another pillowcase for the now 6 year old.


While being too hot to iron I have been working oi cutting felt  for two projects,

The beginning of a tea mat for mu daughter and the grand girls for their tea parties:



 Just because it tickled my fancy


And yeah--this clock hasn't worked ...in forever ...who wants to track time in the sewing room? Well, actually I do, but I set a timer on my phone :-)



The pony was a gift from my daughter may years ago...Do you keep trinkets in your sewing space for inspiration?

And the granddaughters requested extra sleeping masks...so....



What's under your needle?



No comments:

Post a Comment