Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mystery Quilt top done

Yes its a Jelly roll quilt :-) With one added fabric. My daughter (and a few of my other students) decided she didn't want to cut background fabric, so just used another Jelly Roll.  This was a Moda that I had in my stash, so not sure the collection name...

If it looks familiar, I used the leftovers to make my first Quiltsmart Mondo bag
I was also able to finish the last Batik BOM, next to work on Sashings and borders, Fabric-check...it was part of a girls day trip while looking for the best venue for a retreat that my friend Tina and I are going to do probably in late October at Lake Tahoe.





And below, I was able to get the last 4 blocks of the week done..now to sashings and borders.../hmm...I see a theme here...



























Looks like I am going to do more Cutting, cutting, cutting...

Below is a great cause:

No comments:

Post a Comment