Monday, June 24, 2013

I love my light box

I cut all these 4.5" circles that needed an embroidery pattern marked on them for satin stitching. The circles have interfacing on the back, so light box to the rescue..do you have a light box? Sometimes a sunny window will work, but not so much really late at night. I have an old fashioned one..not one of the newer, less bulky LED ones..but it works:


These are for pillow covers for our local Veterans Guest House

Before I cut this many there was testing:


Test pillow cover success, so now assembly line shall begin (more cutting first--and you know how I feel about cutting!):

I did manage to get my two blocks of the month done:



 And the Take 5 is almost done quilting:



And we have our first squash growing, a bit behind this year, no tomatoes yet, and the plum tree looks like it doesn't have any fruit again this year :-(   Jack Frost won.

Wishing you all  a great 4th of July!






No comments:

Post a Comment