Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dog Days of Summer...

Its hot, although thankfully not as hot as it was. I am making progress on the pillow covers, the Take 5 quilt hand quilting is done and just needs bound yeah!

So on the clover blade I cut: 647 yards of fabric, 15 yards of deco bond, and 10 yards of stitch-n-tear, and some random things. If the next blade last as long, I will be changing to them for sure...that is after I use mys stash of Olfa's, but that will give me time to watch for sales--you know how I hate to buy non-sale items.

I think I have chosen the gifts I am making for Christmas present-yes I have already started working on them. There are only 166 days till Christmas as of this writing according to the Christmas Countdown Clock. Yes I have already played Christmas music in my sewing room--got to have the right ambiance right? Well that is my excuse...

My friend Tina is attending a Judy Niemeyer/Quiltworx retreat, sending gorgeous pics of the view in Montana! I'm sure she will share on her blog when she returns. 

The snowman fabric is for a charm block exchange with one of my online quilting groups :-) I wasn't kidding about working on Christmas  :-0


No comments:

Post a Comment