Saturday, August 3, 2013

26 Pillow Covers Done!



Washed  I ready to iron on the left



now ironed  on the right -

and handed off to my daughter for delivery. She is my ultra helper!
16 valances to go...




After the valances are done my next project is TROPICAL RAINBOW by Bradley and Judy Niemeyer for the Quiltworx 
2013 TUMBLEWEEDS AND TROPICAL RAINBOW CONTEST



This is the box of directions and foundation papers

These are my fabrics:

I was tickled to see that some of them are the same as I have used in other recent projects, especially my "Hearts on a String".


My favorite of the fabrics


The quilt top only has to be completes by Sept 1st to enter the contest, lets hope I can do it....








After that (or during gotta take a break moments)  I will be work on Quiltsmarts Bitty Broken Lone Star   These are my fabrics. The background will be black, backing the teal, and I have not decided whether the inside border will be orange or teal...gotta wait till the star is done..



The onto another quiltworx contest--

COXCOMB CONTEST 


this one I have till June 2014, but is had to be completed as in quilted and bound by then. My fabrics:



My box of instructions, foundation papers and applique patterns:


Yeah, I am gonna be busy! :-)

And there will be some Christmas present making in there somewhere..its coming sooner than we think!

No on to those valances...

No comments:

Post a Comment