Thursday, October 27, 2016

It's Raining it's pouring...

                               




At least that is the promise...I am hoping it does rain--and that it stays rain...we shall see...

This is ok















This--- not so much...













The cutting board got cleared...


all those pesky pieces went from  the cutting board--back to the right hand side of the sewing machine...



The left hand side is still at this time empty...













And the cutting board is full again--first go at a weighted vest--still working out the inside weight pockets....  there is another weighted blanket and lap pad in the queue as well..
A sneak peek at the crocodile stitch projects that doesn't give it all away--this stitch is a yarn ho--but mighty warm--and pretty!

My rant of the week--I sign up for various yarn makers newsletters--I like to see whats new--new yarns, etc....but more importantly-I like to know what yarns they are going to discontinue -- in case i have a project that I need more--or just insurance for. I based on other shoppers I ran into on Tuesday--I was not the only one rudely surprised by  a bunch or colors (ie-Day Glow-this is a tragedy-this yarn made awesome flying saucers!) that are being discontinued by Red Heart--they could do a better job of communicating this!


 What have you been sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment