Saturday, November 26, 2011

Part 1 of Patchwork Pennies is done

Patchwork Pennies is all cut! I still have to mark the backs of 384 squares (I think) for half-square triangles and snowball corners--but it is all cut.

 Two more links quilted on the mystery quilt!

Those 1/2 hours add up!!

Got to hunt through boxes for prayer shawl fabric--I have seen it, just don't remember which box/storage tub....it will be found after Christmas decorations are up--as for that--lights are on the tree...Garland next....waiting for daughter to help make final decision on which garland this year.

You have choices when you have 35 years of collecting..kinda like with fabric; although I have collected fabric longer, since Grammy passed the quilt bug on long before I got married :-)


1 comment:

  1. This is a most amazing ministry. I have watched as these prayer shalls have ministered to those who are fighting cancer, have a loved one in ICU or have lost a loved one, along with many others. No easy feat!

    ReplyDelete