Monday, December 26, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...


It is time to decide whether or not I am going to make a St. Patrick’s Day quilt. I have a small wall hanging to make, but not sure whether I can get a quilt done before then; as the Mystery quilt has 1 ½ sides of border to finish quilting (that last trip around is long), and there is still the patchwork pennies to finish.  

I have decided to tie the patchwork pennies, but have a new BOM to start with my Church class…decisions, decisions.  There are also the two prayer shawls to finish. Some doll clothes for the Granddaughters’ birthday, she was born on St. Patrick’s Day.  Maybe just some pillow covers…well, I will finish these two then decide…

Hope you all have a Happy and safe New Year Celebration. We stay home, and work a very large or very complicated Jigsaw puzzle (or two) with clam dip and chips and lots of coffee J

2 comments:

  1. Need a St Patricks Quilt!!!! OOOOO puzles, wish I could say my quilt was quilted that far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get patchwork pennies done in time...and yes--Puzzles....

    ReplyDelete