Monday, January 16, 2012

As Life turns...

Sometimes life throws wrenches in our plans. This would be last week. Very little progress was made on the patchwork pennies..although some.

Some of my pre-order/backorders have arrived and need to be put away. I have scheduled some extra time in the room this week to make up for the minimal time last week ; still my half-hour a day! It is not good when I don't get that half hour...especially during monkey wrench navigation, stress relief is necessary!

I am also working on some alterations, sometimes I marvel (yes this is a sarcastic comment) at the way things are made--it seems they are purposefully made in a manner to make them hard to alter. After a few practice runs with muslin--almost ready to rip and cut and re-make. Have any of you run across this? 





No comments:

Post a Comment