Monday, March 26, 2012

100+ squares

Thats what I did this weekend. Cut, sewed and ironed 102 8 1/2"squares for a friendship quilt and leftovers for another quilt or prayer shawls.




Today I will work on truing them up and sorting into my 5 sets of 11 that I will be giving away. The eleven that I want to start with and bag em up so I can start the proof quilt for the Easy 7 pattern (copy right Densie Bevard 2012)

Once I get the proof quilt done I can finalize the pattern, get a professional picture and the packaging and get it in the store.  :-)
pillow cases
I also made 2 pillow cases. One for my 3 year old granddaugher, and one for my 1 month old (and a little bit) grandson.

I am incubating the charity quilt I am going to make in place of the Quilts for Kids quilt..I am trying to decide between to fabrics...

In the hoop now that the class sampler is done and at the store for display (class details are on the website calendar) is Grammies quilt. It is slow going, she backed it with a sheet...tough quilting.



I have a  girlfriend who wants me to make a a traditional russian friendship quilt for her friend (she does not sew), so I am researching to find some options for her..any suggestions welcome.

Check out my new website Fiddlesticks and Humility

No comments:

Post a Comment