Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy Bee….


Boy I have I been busy. I have the class sampler quilt over half-way quilted. The first Beginning Quilters Class at Sierra Sewing in Reno will start 5/17-this is a Thursday evening classes running 5 sessions. There will also be a Saturday class running 5 sessions starting 5/26.


The class sample will be set-aside for a few days while I quilt the Hip Hip Hurray challenge piece, as it has to be posted by 3/13 to ensure delivery by the 19th.
The Cats "helped" with this picture


Then I have some Birthday items to complete for my granddaughters birthday on St Patrick ’s Day, then onto the QUILTS FOR KIDS CHALLENGE comfort quilt from my new “ Easy 7”  ©Denise Bevard 2012 pattern. After that will be the Hoffman Challenge.

I am also working on deciding Christmas gifts so I can get them ordered for start June or July (depends on the timeline I come up with). Did I tell you all I am a project manager by trade. For anyone interested I blog about project management here.  My last blog was on quilting, because quilts  and other fabric arts are projects.

Then soon, it will be time to tend to the flowers and spend some time enjoying my back yard. The nice thing about hoop quilting—is it can go out there too. Although today it is covered by snow--not complaining--we desparately need the water this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment