Friday, March 16, 2012

Corned beef and quilting...


What could be better?  That’s what I plan for tomorrow.  I got me Hip Hip Hurray quilt challenge entry off in the mail in the nick of time.
The song "Arlinton" as sung by Trace Adkins was the inspiration for this one.









 
Back


















2 piece quilting stencil for 3D stars











I finished the granddaughter’s apron and crown for her birthday, she will be three tomorrow 3/17. My Grandson is 1 month old today. J













I have decided NOT to put an entry into the Quilts for Kids Challenge 2012, my heart is just not into machine quilting it (requirement of the contest) I will make a quilt for another charity event that does not have the machine quilting requirement. I don’t have anything against machine quilting, I just don’t particularly like to do it, and I don’t find it very satisfying.

I have half of one row and a bottom border to quilt on the class sampler, then binding and off to the store for display. Class listings are on my new website: DeniseBevard.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment