Monday, July 23, 2012

Recent progress...

I just finished my first block for the online BOW/BOM...finally.




I also made a crocodile (the pattern is actually Alligator by penguin & fish)--an inside joke at our house.

To the top left are my take five block-done--hopefully top finished this weekend.

And a dammit doll waiting for hair....

and yes--post its'--I don't know what I'd do without them!

The prayer shawl is ready to sandwich tomorrow, I don't share photos until after they've been gifted.


The Wounded Warriors quilt is coming along.






These are a few of my students first quilt tops (with their permission)


























My Easy 7 Pattern  [copyright Denise Bevard 2012-all rights reserved], is now available in the store and online at Sierra Sewing. It is a 35” X 48” Comfort/Lap Quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment