Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flat Construction

Constructing quilted shapes flat, so there is a one piece lining can be easy, and sometimes not...














I changed the pattern for the second one, much faster.



I worked on and finished some other gifts I can't show (they read my blog)..

By the way, I have decided that I LOVE my 4D Embroidery software, and can see the probable need (ok--really is a want--maybe) to move to 5D...

I am going to go work on cutting the rest of the next pattern and then proofing...its a Bali quilt--yum yum. Might have pics by this weekend. Depends on the monkey wrenches that come my way...

5 comments:

  1. I have read your post. Its really very informative and effective. Flat construction you planed very well.
    Apartments in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding your home in Morningside is quick and simple on our user-friendly website. Search the widest range of houses, flats and complexes for sale right now. Do you want to create a beautiful home for your family? Relish the happiness under one roof. If you are looking for that dream house for your wonderful family, Find that perfect Flats for sale in Valasaravakkam at your budget!
    "Flats for sale in Valasaravakkam
    "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing very useful information about new flats construction, I would like to appreciate the way you wrote the blog with proper images. For more details.Flats in Chennai


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a useful information. it is really very informative and more effective. An apartment is a private residence in a building or house that's divided into several separate dwellings. An apartment can be one small room or several.
    Apartments in OMR Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent article, Thank you for sharing useful information about individual apartment and their construction details. This will help people who are all looking to buy new property in chennai. For more details: Flats in Chennai
    New flats for sale in Chennai
    Flats for sale in Chennai
    2BHK apartments in Chennai
    Luxury Flats in Chennai

    ReplyDelete