Sunday, August 5, 2012

Briliant colors and Christmas





So I have finished a prayers shawl (already given to and posted by the recipient). It is machine quilted, my grandaughter sitting on my lap as we fed it through the machine for some of it.

The rest of the time she was content to play with her stash, her beads and tape measure  :-)






Below-Finished a Take 5 top for my class to see how fast they can go once you are comfortable with cutting




To the right--Cut 352 of my 370 5" squares. need to dig out two more fabrics so I will have enough.

Then on to Blocks 2 & 3 for Penny's online BOM-Left and below. I have decide to put this one in the guest (grandchildren) room. 












And we have more squash and tomatoes. I am hoping the overcast weather with ripen some more of the tomatoes.

It looks like we have about 12 pumpkins growing...two are bigger than basketballs already..and one that is starting to turn color  :-)

I also asked Accuquilt to make multiple same size circle dies for the GO cutter. They have them for the studio, but I have a GO. Noticed I have quite a few holiday patterns that take yo-yos or other needs for circle. The circle cutter doesn't go under 4"..so I'd really like to feed them through the cutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment