Saturday, August 25, 2012

When ya just gotta have it....

So my digital edition of Quilters World came this week, there was a give thanks panel and wall hanging pattern..decided I had to have it and went to my favorite sewing haunt Sierra Sewing. Well we all know what happens when quilters go somewhere there is fabric...The panel I went after:

And below is the rest of the very familiar to most of you story












But do you think I really left it there? I found one more gotta have--really cute, non Santa Advent Calendars are hard to find...soooo





























And remember that Windham Fabrics Wine and Cheese fabric I won and made the wine bag from. Well, below is the Table runner/wall hanging I made from it.
 I don't have to decide until I quilt it, hanging sleeve or no--I will be bound in black as well.




And I have also been working on projects that can't be shown-I am working on Christmas. But I did also get the next row of the row-row quilt done

 
And now I must go get ready for my Saturday Afternoon class...new class set starts today..it is a quilters choice--so I don't know what we are working on till they get there..Love it!
 

Oh and I have TOMATOES and Zucchini galore, some gooseneck and pumpkins coming..and I think I need a new camera....














 


No comments:

Post a Comment