Friday, January 18, 2013

STILL cutting...

My Celtic Crystals is ALL cut--what a chore. Cutting is my least favorite part of quilting/sewing  followed by basting. As I was cutting it came to me that this pattern would probably look very nice in 30's reproduction fabrics, or in blacks and browns for a man cave piece.







All of it
All tucked away in her project basket




There is A LOT of cutting











But it is nice to have done. Two more projects to cut and its time to start sewing on the freshly serviced machine. :-)

There will be some other projects to cut before these are all done, but the cutting marathon is about over.

And yes, I have some projects that were already cut;but their priority in the making order has been revised...that happens from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment