Wednesday, March 20, 2013

National Quilting Day Project....




 But I had to wait to show it until my recipient (my daughter) got it; and my helpful four-legged friends would let me take a picture without attacking it. Like leaves..they just can't resist a running jump into anything I want to take a picture of.

I used a Block Party Studios Fruit of the Spirit Kit because it matched the colors I wanted. I love their panels and use them very often.







Of course unless they are acting like angels:





And my block of the week--finally. This was one of those blocks that just gave me fits. No particular reason. It did, I am glad its done--and yes it required frogging...

We have been very busy with family birthdays and Easter coming on way too quick...

And the first day of spring, we have wind, not the promised rain, we need some water :-( Droughts are no fun, especially in the desert...

No comments:

Post a Comment