Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Wall Hanging......


It was next in the top project bucket (yes I have more than one) of cut projects from my cutting spree.

 First to sew strip sets for easy 9 patch blocks













 Trim up the strip set










And then do more cutting--













Then you have more smaller strips to make the nine-patches from













 Then you sew the nine patches together for what will become a border











After you iron them of course


Now we move on to half square triangles--Love my gypsy cutter
















And wallla!



They are supposed to be like the one on the right not the one below--time for the frog stitch  :-/













Now add some more pieces--and iron some more













And then you have the center below















And top finished below--It hasn't let me know how it wants to be quilted yet....so I will move on to some bags while it decides...



No comments:

Post a Comment