Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sierra 2 Sage Shop Hop

So this weekend I was busy doing a telestration of the Quiltsmart Bitty Broken Lone Star at my Local Quilt Shop Sew-n-Such while the Sierra 2 Sage  hoppers came through:



The background will be the black swirls  :-)

I did this while playing with the newest member of my sewing menagere-a take to class machine--My Baby Lock Audrey! For me she is just the ticket for class and most retreats! For other sewers she'll do all they need to to.

Even though the Shop Hop is over, it is not too late to hop on over to Sew-n-Such and check her and her sisters out.


I was also stamping the hoppers passports and talking to them about their fun hopping adventures. I enjoyed meeting and talking with all of you!

I even got one more "A" unit done for my Tropical Rainbow top by Judy Niemeyer/Quiltworx done last night, maybe a few more tonight, almost to half way with the "A" units!

No comments:

Post a Comment