Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Turkeys in the Straw....

Turkey Mug Rugs take lots of little pieces


and if you can't finish this project before nightfall, and you have a fur friend friendly sewing space, cat guards for little pieces are necessary-though I do think they would prefer some real turkey. 


Now my students know, there are very few rulers I like that are not multi-purpose, but I don't think cat guard was on the product labels for these rulers (Nifty Notions) -maybe an additional selling point? :-)

I think its a tie between Thanksgiving turkey and Christmas wrapping paper for them... this is definitely not the turkey they were dreaming of, but they are very cute! 



I also made this coffee time table runner and cut a few other things:


What have you been up to?





No comments:

Post a Comment