Monday, February 18, 2013

Grandson's tool bag..

 Funky little Monkeys on the outside and bouncing balls on the lining. These bags make up super quick, they are Quiltsmart  Smart Bags, They come in a fun pack with interfacing to make 2 bags, or you can buy panels off a bolt, 2 bags to a panel (so you don't have to pay for the instructions over and over again. In Reno, Sierra Sewing carries a pretty good selection and can special order anything you need.
 Below are the tools inside. he played with a set here, his cousin showed him how to use them-his favorite is the hammer. She uses all of them to "fix" everything around the place. I love my Grandchildren-- and am very happy I live in the same town with them....


 To the right is the Birthday boy with my Mom n Dad, handsome fella
















The Hugs N Kisses Blog Hop was lots of fun, I enjoyed all your comments and was happy to share a fun project. I will have to do another blog hop soon. Below is part of a mystery project...


Its going to be very pretty when it is done. I still have other things to make from my cutting spree, and I will reveal more of the mystery as it comes along..yes, this part is done with a Jelly roll, and as a couple of my students (my daughter being the first) figured out you can do the project with 2 jelly rolls and 4 extra strips--anything that saves cutting I am game for...



No comments:

Post a Comment