Friday, October 11, 2013

My Tropical Rainbow quilt top is DONE!!

11 days late (for the contest) 31 calendar days (no I did not work on it 24x7)




I will try to get a better pic with some natural light tomorrow (kinda dependent on the weather and camera helpers), as there is no natural light tonight.

There is still time to vote over at the tropical rainbow and tumbleweeds contest for those who did get their tops done in time for the contest. There are some amazing quilt tops to see and vote on.

Now I will move on to the Modern Mystery quilt I need to finish as it has a buyer interested. Some BOM's I am behind on. And some Christmas presents that of course will not be shown.

I really enjoyed making this quilt, the fabric selection by Island Batik and service by Quilting by the Bay were fantastic. The kit had plenty of fabric. Likewise the Quiltworx pattern by Judy Niemeyer was fantastic and no shortage of foundation papers.

I am done sewing for the night, but for those of you still at it, or just getting  a start at it for a new day-happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment